Question
Posted by: Shilo | 2004/01/21

Any chance

Hi, Just a quick calculating question. I got my last period on the 26th of December and I'm usually on a 24/25 day cycle. My husband and I we're active during that week. I went on holiday from the 1st and therefor had no intercourse until the 9th of January when I came back home. My period was due on Monday / Tuesday, but it is still not forthcoming. I do have period symptoms like I'm feeling very moody and irritable and my breast are very sore, but no period. According to my calculation, I was away during my fertile period, so I don't think I can be pregnant. What's your views?

If you have still not had your period by the end of the week, check a pregnancy test. Fertile periods are not that reliable as sperm and eggs sometimes survive longer than average or ovulation does not occur exactly when expected.

1
Posted by: Belle | 2004/01/21

Hi Shilo

I fell pregnant 1 week after when I thought my fertile period was. I know this because we were moving and were to tired to do anything during that time. Do a pregnancy test and make sure.

Reply to Belle