Question
Posted by: Lerato | 2004/01/20

Any allergy specialists in Pretoria. Urgent request. am desperate now. Please

Doc. I live in Pretoria and would appreciate a refferal in any part of Pretoria. I am desperate. Thanks

Lerato, you can e-mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za and I’ll send you the details. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Lerato | 2004/02/12

Dear Cyber doc.

I sent you email as suggested, but todate have not received your response. Please help. The allergy has been better for a few weeks, its back with a vengeance now. For the past three days, its been terribl and it seems the cortisone and antihistamine, I am taking are not helping much. Please, Please help. I need the contact details of an allergy specialist in Pretoria, anywhere in Pretoria or Centurion, that will be fine. I live in Pretoria.
THANKS
ThanksI

Reply to Lerato