Question
Posted by: Blondie.. | 2007/06/11

Any advice

Is it possible to rebuild trust? Is there anyone out there who was able to do it - what did you do and how long did it take?

,,,,,

8
Posted by: FIO | 2007/06/12

",,,,,,,," means CS would also like to know the answer.

Reply to FIO
Posted by: Lucy | 2007/06/11

What does ",,,,,,,," mean CS??

Reply to Lucy
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/06/11

:-)

Just think of it this way... Aren't you hurting terribly right now because you can't trust him anymore? About all the things going on in your head that he might be doing? You will never ever be happy if you can't trust someone, when I started trusting again I was happier with him and myself and when he lied after me trusting him again I knew he would never change. He messed up months ago you say, so trust the guy and tell him that you trust him and don't show him in any way that you don't trust (that will be a big mistake) and rebuild your relationship. Also never ask questions that you asked before to make him think that you don't trust him fully...

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: Blondie.. | 2007/06/11

Thanx Echelle,

I think I'll try it your way, but that's just the thing - I'm affraid to trust him for fear of getting hurt again..though it has been a couple of months since his last mess up.

I love him, so I'll try to trust.

Reply to Blondie..
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/06/11

When I had trouble trusting again I lost my mind and I just decided one day that it's tearing me apart not to trust, so I started trusting him slowly, day by day, not asking questions or anything, but the truth came out by itself and if whatever happened happens again then you'll know that he has a problem and then it will just be better to cut someone like that out of your life for your health's sake!

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: Carol | 2007/06/11

I am not so well myself right now...... But if you want to trust him, trust him. I think it is all about changing your mindset.

Reply to Carol
Posted by: Blondie.. | 2007/06/11

Long story..

Some days are great and others are just too hard, same thing happens everytime..I lose my mind and he loses his temper. I honestly can't help it, so many unresolved issues.

I need to get over this, he has made so many changes and I want to trust him. Is it about changing one's mindset?

Reply to Blondie..
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/06/11

It's possible. It took me a looooooong time, BUT just to find out he was still lying! Life is all about choices, make a decision if you want to carry on feeling depressed and not trust or do you want happiness and start trusting again. Why? Why don't you trust anymore?

Reply to Echelle