Question
Posted by: didi | 2005/07/14

Anxiuos about foetus movement

I am 15-16 months pregnant but i don't feel any movement. At what period am i going to feel the movement.

Movements start between 18 and 22 weeks.

4
Posted by: muffin | 2005/07/14

I only felt mine at about 20 weeks

Reply to muffin
Posted by: kiki | 2005/07/14

i think you mean weeks not months.

its still a bit too early wait a while and don't worry

Reply to kiki
Posted by: Charx | 2005/07/14

I'm sure you meant weeks didi. I'm would be able to hang for that long. They say according to the scan babies start moving at about 12 weeks & we only start to notice it at 17+ weeks. If you can feel yours moving that means you know your body more than most. There's nothing scary about it, just enjoy it.

Reply to Charx
Posted by: SLC | 2005/07/14

I assume you mean 15 - 16 WEEKS pregnant?

Don't stress AT ALL. I only felt movement at 20 1/2 weeks with my Son. It'll happen soon enough. You're also more likely to feel the first movements early in the morning or late at night when you're totally relaxed. I felt it for the first time at about 5 in the morning.

Reply to SLC