Question
Posted by: Mich | 2006/10/30

Anxiety Disorder, irritated, insomnia

Hi, I suffer from anxiety, feels anxious especially in the morning, I don't want to get up, just lie in bed, feel irritated, stressed and panic. I don't know why. This has been going on for a few years. I have difficulty falling asleep. What medication will help? I want to use something natural. The doctor gave me lilly-fluoxetine - I stopped it for a few days, because it makes me shaky, drowsy, restless. yesterday I used one tablet and felt tired the whole day, last night I took a sleeping tablet Pax-10, because I could not sleep and today I'm feeling wonderful, optimistic and confident - but I know this won't last. I want to feel like this all the time. Will St Johns wort help or should I use calmettes which is both natural products? I have also heard of Seredyn, a natural product which is apparently very good. Any suggestions? Tx

Sounds like you saw a GP, who uised a method that does indeed help many people. Best to see a good local shribnk for a full assessment, though, and for CBT with perhaps a different medication. St John's Wort is really a weaker form of Fluoxetine, and not effective for anxiety. Calmetytes are NOT natural, just profitable.

1
Posted by: Samantha* | 2006/10/30

Hi there I would also like to know because my daughter suffers from Insomnia for years now as well. I did not buy her any meddication regarding yet but would like to because she is also very thin weight about 47kg for a 18 year old , she would like to pick up some weight to so please I also await for the best answer,,

Sorry for the intrution Mich.

Reply to Samantha*