Posted by: Sick & Tyred | 2004/12/15

Anxiety disorder

I used to ge a lot of panic attacks a few months ago. I dont really get them anymore, but I have recently started getting the symptoms again: feeling dizzy, trembling, not being able to concentrate etc. I refuse to have another panic attack, but I also wish these symptoms would go away because it is imparing my ability to do my job. What should I do?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

Liza';s right --- go and see a psychiatrist for a proper checkup and assessment. If these are anxiety disorder / panic disorder, this will be clear, and can be VERY effectively treated, improving the quality of your life and your work

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Sick and tired | 2004/12/17

I have been to my GP and she did give me antidepressants that I never started because they made me feel worse at the time because I was writing exams
Maybe I should just take them

Reply to Sick and tired
Posted by: Liza | 2004/12/15

Go see a doctor. Its impossible to make a proper diagnosis online and it is very important to go since you say it is impairing your ability to do your job.

Hope you get the help you need

Reply to Liza

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.