Question
Posted by: Sick & Tyred | 2004/12/15

Anxiety disorder

I used to ge a lot of panic attacks a few months ago. I dont really get them anymore, but I have recently started getting the symptoms again: feeling dizzy, trembling, not being able to concentrate etc. I refuse to have another panic attack, but I also wish these symptoms would go away because it is imparing my ability to do my job. What should I do?

Liza';s right --- go and see a psychiatrist for a proper checkup and assessment. If these are anxiety disorder / panic disorder, this will be clear, and can be VERY effectively treated, improving the quality of your life and your work

2
Posted by: Sick and tired | 2004/12/17

Thanks,
I have been to my GP and she did give me antidepressants that I never started because they made me feel worse at the time because I was writing exams
Maybe I should just take them

Reply to Sick and tired
Posted by: Liza | 2004/12/15

Go see a doctor. Its impossible to make a proper diagnosis online and it is very important to go since you say it is impairing your ability to do your job.

Hope you get the help you need
Liza

Reply to Liza