Question
Posted by: ANXIETY ATTACKS | 2004/01/19

ANXIETY ATTACKS, PINS AND NEEDLES WHEN AWAKENING, BLOCKED NOSE

My problem began two months ago with anxiety attacks, a few weeks later, I got up one morining with pins and needles at the back of my head, going down to my left arm and leg. My nose blocks which makes me panick more. An MRI was done, the neurologist advised that all was clear (sinus also clear), but on the eeg there was kind of movement which can be treated with epileptic medication. The pins and needles are now subsiding but anxiety still exists. I have been to many homeopaths, gp, specialist physician, what do i do now......., Drinking water from a glass is also causing panick attacks, am I alergic to something, how do I find out ....PLS HELP

Expert ImageArchive

Anxiety and Panic Attacks are not normally caused by allergy, they can be more likely caused by stress, trauma, emotions, and nutritional deficiency. It is important for you to consult with a doctor to delve deeper into the history and possible causes, and then consistently work with you to relax and calm the nervous system using relaxation, magnesium and the B vitamins as a support.
(Dr Chase Webber ND)

1
Posted by: ANTI-ANXIETY | 2004/02/01

Please see if there is an SNA (Spnal Network Analysis) specialist (New Wave Chiropractics) in your area. I have a feeling you will be sorted out. (SNA entails no traditional manipulation and bone crushing! They stimulate your own body energies around the neck and spine with no impact......it worked for me....even the neoropathy ( left arm and hand) disapperared for about 9 months...
For info search SNA on the Web, there are very informative resources available

Reply to ANTI-ANXIETY