Question
Posted by: anxiety | 2004/01/15

ANXIETY ATTACKS, PINS AND NEEDLES WHEN AWAKENING, BLOCKED LEFT SIDE OF NOSE

My problem began two months ago with anxiety attacks, a few weeks later, I got up one morining with pins and needles at the bak of my head, going down to my left arm and leg. My nose blocks which makes me panick more. An MRI was done, the neurologist advised that all was clear (sinus also clear), but on the eeg there was kind of movement which can be treated with epileptic medication. The pins and needles are now subsiding but anxiety still exists. I have been to many homeopaths, gp, specialist physician, what do i do now................, Drinking water from a glass is also causing ??panick

Anxiety, it sounds like you suffer from a form of epilepsy or even migraine. The best would be to go back to the neurologist and explain your situation to him. Good luck.