Question
Posted by: Syerov | 2004/01/28

Anxiety Attacks

Hi Cybershrink

I have been happily involved in a gay relationship for nearly 5 years now, but sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and get the feeling that I don't know who I am. Sometimes I wake up thinking that I'm committing sin by being actively involved with another man. But I believe in my heart that it is OK to be gay, so there's nothing for me to fear.

What can I do to help me relax?

Dear Syerov,
Though it may be kind of 007 to generously offer you the contents of his medicine cabinet, that wouldn't be the solution.
I don't think you need a tranquillizer, but some counselling, to sort out your ambivalent feelings about your sexual orientation and lifestyle. Any shrink ought to be able to help, though not all would be well able to do so ; Check with the local gay oranizations for advice on gay-friendly shrinks who could assist you without having their own prejudices get in the way !

1
Posted by: 007 | 2004/01/28

Take Stilnox, Valium, Prozac and if required,Viagra.

Reply to 007