Question
Posted by: NM | 2004/10/13

anxiety attack

I think my friend might have had an anxiety attack but i'm sure what the symptons are so i would like to know the symptons.

NM, did you get all the answers you needed from the article? I had PC problems and couldn’t answer your question sooner. If you still have questions, please post them as a new question and I’ll answer them as soon as possible. Good luck.

1
Posted by: JM | 2004/10/13

HI NM,

On this page at the top left hand corner is a little white block, next to it is 2 yellow tabs named Search and Advanced.

Type in the word panic in the white block, click on search.

A page will appear with related articles. Click on article no 5 - Survive Panic attacks

Reply to JM