Question
Posted by: Lizelle | 2010/03/08

Anxiety

I know I suffer from anxiety but I am not sure what type of anxiety. I have a fear for making and pouring coffe and suffer from severe hand trembling. It is crippling my life and it happens often at work. Please help me or refer me to someone who can assist with this. It is extremely frustrating.

Sounds more like a generalized anxiety, which, because it ap[parently includes some hand trembling ( as it often does ) which you have noticed when pouring coffee, has led to you focussing on the coffee process even though it does not in itself cause the problem - it just reveals it. CBT, Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy would be likely to help a great deal to get you back into control of your actions and thoughts. It shouldn't take long to make this problem a thing of the past

1