Question
Posted by: GM | 2005/11/25

Anxiety

I wake up at least once a week with a very severe case of ‘butterflies’ it feels like I’m anxious but times it by a hundred. It always happens around 4am, it’s so bad I can’t get back to sleep and end up pacing up and down the whole night, or doing exercises. I don’t really have anything to be anxious about, so what could be causing this and is there any medication to combat it?

Thanks…

GM, it sounds like it might b due to a panic attack and there is medication for it. The best would be to see your doctor and have the diagnosis confirmed and the appropriate medication prescribed. Good luck.