Question
Posted by: anon | 2005/01/12

Anxiety

Im not sure what is wrong with me. I have been to 3 different doctors, but yet I'm not feeling any better. I feel nervous, anxious, restless, scared and listless all the time. I dont know when last I really laughed. My stomache turns and I have no appetite. I also get very dull stabs of pains in my head. The doctors gave me Nuzak, Alzam and Advitin. this is not working. I think about death all the time. I feel that I;m going to die any moment and then I get more anxious.

Anon, it sounds like you either have an anxiety disorder or depression with anxiety – Nuzak® isn’t the correct treatment for any of them. The best would be to see a psychiatrist ASAP and have it sorted out. Good luck.