Question
Posted by: Lara | 2004/11/15

Anxiety

whats the best over the counter axiety drug??

Easy --- there isn't one. The closest they offer, without adequate cautions, are not anti-anxiety, but sedative, and can interfere with concentration, driving, etc., much more than prescriptions meds. See your doctor and try something least sedative, like Buspirone, which gently takes a couple of weeks to have its full effect ( rather than making you feel drunk and sleepy within minutes ).

2
Posted by: HS | 2004/11/15

Have you tried calmettes?
Maybe give it a shot.
Other than that, I'd do deep breathing, 10 times.
Clear your headspace and thinking clearer is definitely a help! And it makes you feel powerful to be able to control yourself and your emotions, instead of them controlling you.
Try it, doesn't cost a cent.
Good luck.

Reply to HS
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/11/15

Hi Lara,

The best over-the-counter drug is to look in the mirror & take pride in what you see looking back.

Go see a GP at least girl. They can prescribe something for you that would be better than somethings we might suggest.

Right now I'm sure most of us aren't certain whether you may be looking for the legal kind or not.

Regards,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun