Question
Posted by: embarrassed | 2004/01/16

anul itching, lump

doc,
i've got anul itching and i think a lump hanging outside my anus, it feels as if it is part of my anus and is only there sometimes, also the itching isn't continuous. I'm feel fine other wise and find it fine going to the toilet, theres no bleeding either??? help! i'm only 20 so not sure what it can be.
help me please!!!

Embarrassed, it sounds like you have haemorrhoids and a superficial fungal infection, but I can’t say for sure without examining you first. The best would be to see your doctor and have it sorted out because it might be something more serious. If you’re interested in something I wrote about itchy bottoms, you can e-mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za. Good luck.

3
Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/07/29

I am 30 years old. I have been scratching my anus for about 4 months now and sometimes the itching feels good while sometimes its painful thereafter. It usually itches before i sleep at night. What could be the problem?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/07/29

Posted by: Danielle | 2004/01/16

Dont stress about it you probably have piles.
Its no big deal but can be uncomfortable and painful at times.
I had it after i had my child and all you need to do is get anusol from the pharmacy.
GGOD LUCK!

Reply to Danielle