Question
Posted by: Joanne | 2007/03/29

Antidepressants & Discharge

Can you help :
1, My doctor put me on Cillift but I have picked up so much weight. Do I need to go back and get different prescription or would the chemist be able to do that? What could I take that is similar but wont cause me to pick up weight?
2, I have also had a discharge problem for as long as I can remember (I am now 35). Sometimes it smells other times not. I have to wear a panty liner EVERY single day. Each time I have been to the gynae and I bring this up he puts me on a course of antibiotics but it doesnt relieve the problem. It just comes back!!
Help!

Expert ImagePharmacist

Your doc will have to change your cilift treatment and diagnose the discharge - After this it can be treated accordingly