Question
Posted by: Chantel | 2007/12/07

Antidepressants

My doc put me on Cilift for 5 months, but I picked up alot of weight, so he now 1 and a half months ago he changed it to Lorien.

But I feel now more depress because i picked up so much weight.
Is there another antidepressant that i can try cause i realy dont want to put on more weight.

Please help.

Dear Chantal

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I suggest that you ask your GP about Zoloft. This is a drug that can cause weight loss as a side effect. I also suggest regular exercising, as well as a well balanced diet, to loose the extra weight. This is essential, in order to treat your depression.

Kind regards