Question
Posted by: Gerrie | 2007/05/28

ANTIDEPRESSANT - CYMBALTA

I am on Cymbalta for more than a year now. I am living with depression. I am on a new medical aid now and will be waiting for 3 months before I can have the full benefit. I have to stop now with my medication which is Cymbalta and I know that you can not just stop using this medication. It make you feel very bad

Can you please advice me how to stop this, I will go on as soon I have a medical aid to pay this.

I hope you can advice me.

Hallo Gerrie
I don't think you should stop this - ask your pharmacist if they have a cheaper generic available you can use in the mean time?