Posted by: Skank | 2009/06/22


I have an alcohol problem. I need help. How do i get treated with antibooze? Do i have to go to re-hab or can my GP recomend the treatment? please advise

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Dear Skank
Your GP will be able to help you. Best would be to also attend some program or book into a rehab centre if you can afford it, while on the antabuse - one needs the support and guidance. See or google alcohol rehab in South Africa.
Good luck with your efforts and let me know how you are doing?
Dr Bets

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Bozo | 2009/06/22

This was my drinking habits for the past 20 yerars.
I drank st least 5 days a week. Everytime a half a bottle or more brandy and coke.This went on for more than 20 years , as a result a have develope a High blood pressure problem.

About a month ago I woke up one morning and decided no more. Since that day I have not had one drink , I started running and is realy feeling well. There is a different life out there without booze .

Good luck

Reply to Bozo

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.