Question
Posted by: Bird | 2004/12/05

Antibiotics, tonsilitis, Norlevo and late period

I recently had tonsilitis and it messed up my period (the doctor said it can be the disease's falut) i had antibiotics and sex two days after my antibiotics stopped. i took Norlevo (72hour emergency pill) and am now worried that i may be pregnant. i dont know if my period should be now since i suspect that the antibiotics may have delayed it. could the norlevo have been cancelled out or can it or the antibiotics disrupt my menstrual cycle? please help.

The Norlevo is the likeliest reason for your cycle being disrupted. It would be best to check a pregnancy test if your period is late, just to be sure.