Question
Posted by: MICKEY MOUSE | 2008/05/30

ANTIBIOTICS

I used to have vaginal sores, it come and go may be after three days. So i had about STI and i thought it could be. I went to doctor about it but at that time it wasnt there so the doctor said i must come when its there so as he will see. My problem now is that is not coming back anymore but im worried bcoz i heard that you have to treat them with antibiotics.

when i go to doctor for flu he use to give me antibiotics now i dont know that are the same antibiotics that doctor supposed to give me to help STI or thats why they the sores never come back?

If you have no symptoms now, it probably was not an STI. Different antibiotics are used for differnt things. If you are worried, you can have an STI screen.