Question
Posted by: me | 2005/07/11

antibiotics

I have been on a course of antibiotics to cure a cold/flu. My GP also prescribed Interflora. But this time it didn't help. I have such an irritation in my vaginal and the tip of my uretra is sensitive. I have been using Covospor which used to help in the past, but I am just not getting over it. A friend told me to put a bit of Bicarbonate of Soda in my bathwater, but I also can't say that this has helped. Do you have any advice for me?

Try Sporonox tablets.

1
Posted by: Lee | 2005/07/11

Hi there,

Why not try some plain joghurt, this generally helps, especially if it is thrush (candida) you are experiencing!

Reply to Lee