Question
Posted by: Niloufar | 2006/11/03

Antibiotic: Doc I'm even more confused

Following the discussion above, I did a Urine pregnancy test at home after realising that there is some colourless liquid coming out of my breast when I sqweez, them this was when I was heavily menstruating and it came negetive, I did a quantitative bHCG blood test which came back as 0,5 mIU/mLon Saturady Afternoon and the Nurse in charge explained that its negative, it would have been positive if 5 upwards, I still have lower abodonimal pain even though I fifnished menstruating last Sunday, I then went to a hospital with all my urine and blood test result on Monday and asked if I can do a sonar but I was told it wont be necessary as its unlikely that I'm pregnant, they however did urine test for Bladder infection but also came negative, Doc as I've explained before that I've changed pills to Ginette 35 and you said they are same pills manufatured by different companies, why do have abdominal pains and liquid in my breast though I'm not pregnant and never had such symptones when I was on Diane and Mirneva, can I really be pregnant?

You are not pregnant. Milk coming from your breasts could be due to tumours of the milk producing gland. There are many causes for abdominal pain, including cysts and bowel problems. See your doctor to check what the problem is rather than referring yourself for tests.

1
Posted by: Niloufar | 2006/11/06

Thank you doc, thats a relieve!

Reply to Niloufar