Question
Posted by: KGI | 2004/11/03

Anti-flea pills

Hi there,

Is there a tablet that one could take that could prevent being bitten by fleas. Similar to a Capstar that would be given to an animal or anti-malaria tablets when one goes into an infected area?

KGI, I don’t know of anything like that, but I’ll let you know tomorrow if there is something like that available in SA. Good luck.

1
Posted by: sweetlips | 2004/11/04

hi there

i've been bitten so bad by fleas or soumething i look like i walked of survivor,
i went to the chemist and was given Phenergen, i believes it calms the blood or something like that,
it worked for a while
go to ur nearest chemist and ask.

Reply to sweetlips