Posted by: CareBear | 2009/07/20

Anti-depressants to lower my sex drive pls!

I know that this may seem to be a very strange question.

What MILD anti-depressants can I take to lower my sex drive?

My partner suffers from PE, and has a low sex drive. We are trying our best to help the situation with exercises from this site...

Long story short... I need to take something to make me not care for sex.
I love this man, and we are going to get married some day.
This whole sex issue is upsetting our otherwise perfect relationship.

All I need is a tablet that makes me not care for sex anymore. Please help!

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

it saddens me to hear about your problem as through basic sex ed this problem can be overcome. it is imperative for you to realise that you have equal right to satisfaction and pleasure in a sexual relationship. sex needs not be a penetrative act BUT it needs to be an act in which both partners have their needs and wants satisfied.

by asking your boyfriend to arouse and stimulate you through oral sex and outer-course first through masturbation, fingering, kissing, vibrator ect you can reach an orgasm first and then your boyfriend can orgasm through penetrating you with his penis. this way both parties are satisfied.

simultaneous orgasms are a myth of hollywood - they should not be regarded as the reality of sex.

please see our website for further info:

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Ja | 2009/07/20

Please, please, please dont do that - you make us sexually charged men out here cry!
Rather let him see a endocrinologist/shrink/sexologist - the whole lot and get his problem fixed! You dont have a problem, HE has. HE must fix it if he cares about you.
Its obvious.... isn' t it?

Reply to Ja
Posted by: PJ | 2009/07/20

I can' t tell you what to do, I don' t have enough info. What I can ask you is to read your own post and try to point out anything that seems odd or wrong in the post.

What you are asking is to change your whole being to find happiness. If you have to change yourself for love, will you ever be happy? I don' t think it can work in the long run.

It is true that sex isn' t everything in a relationship, but when sex becomes a problem, it tends to meke everything else look unimportant!

The problem isn' t with you, it is with your partner. PE doesn' t usually go with low sex drive. Could he have other mental problems maybe? He should perhaps see a psycologist to discuss his issues.

Reply to PJ

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.