Question
Posted by: Letetia | 2007/04/03

Anti Depressants Not Working

Good day Doc

I would like your advise. I was admitted to a Mental facility for evaluation. My psychiatrist diagnosed Bipolar & I am seeing a Psychologist every two weeks. I was put on Epilim, Venlor & Alzam. Its been nearly 3 months and there has been no improvement. For the last two weeks my mood has not been going up & down but just DOWN!!! I dont want anyone near me. Dont wana talk to anybody, I feel anxious the whole time. PLEASE HELP!!!

Letetia, you really, really need to arrnage to see the doctor in charge of our treatment and discuss this in detail with him. One may need to be patient and wake a week or two for some signs of improvement, but if there has been no significant improvement in this time, a revised treatment plan is needed,