Question
Posted by: Lauren | 2010/01/12

Anti depressants

I am currently on Cipralex, i have a pacemaker but the cipralex gives me heartburn and makes me so tired that i cannot focus on my work. Is there any better tablet? That won' t give me these symptoms.

I don't know why so many doctors insist on using the expensive Cipralex when there are so many alternatives to consider. There are literally DOZENS of alternative meds, many of them cheaper and all as effective, to chose from. Discuss this with your doc and tell him of the side-effects, and ask him to change you to something different

1