Question
Posted by: Nici | 2006/11/07

Anti-Depressants

I am not sure when can I stop using or phase out the anti-depressant that I use. I'm using Cepralex for about 15 months now. I'v gone through a very difficult time. At the moment I've got stress ito buying and selling a house, but I feelo much better. there is also work stress. Why I'm asking is because it is as if my eyes the last couple of days battle to focus properly. Could this be a sign that I should start phasing the anti-depressants out?

Dear Nici
No I don't think so, and I don't think you should phase them out while you are still under stress.