Question
Posted by: greg | 2006/03/30

anti-depressants

a quick question: it seems to me that more women are on anti-depressants than men. do you think thats true?? i know they could be useful to me sometimes.

Probablyso --- Depression is very common, maybe slightly more common in women. Of people with such unhappy problems, women are more likely to talk about it, to seek help, and thus to receive treatment for this. Men can suffer just as badly from Depression, but look after themselves less well. If you are depressed, ansidepressants may very well help you. You need to see a good local psychiatrist for a full assessment, and can then discuss treatment options.

1
Posted by: Tango | 2006/03/30

I would also like to know! I think us girls are able to talk about it more easily, men keep it to themselves! I am sure CS has some stats!

Reply to Tango