Question
Posted by: martie martelgat | 2004/01/26

ANTI-DEPRESSANTS

I am currently taking Aropax, but it is getting to expensive. Have tried Lorien. No sex life then! What can I take that is in-expensive and will not kill my limited sex drive?

Dear MM,
Well, Aropax and Lorien are both members of the SSRI family, which are effective in treating Depression. Any antidepresant may cause a lessening of libido ( sexual desire ) but none do this in most people who take it, and though one may have this annoying effect on you, another may not. And of course Depression isn't great for one's sex drive, either. One alternative that occurs to me would be Cilift, which is the cheaper-but-equally- effective generic version of Cipramil, another SSRI antidepressant.

1
Posted by: k00s | 2004/01/27

just think,,,,,,,,,if logic made sense,,,,,i coulda suggested u giv up pills & sex,,,& everything woulda started lookin up 4 u! no mor expensiv bills & no worries about a borin/nonexistent sexlife,,,

Reply to k00s