Posted by: Jane | 2011/08/29


Hi, Doc

Since last year october, things changed drastically in my life which led me from being stressed to being depressed, twice i saw a doctor as the whole experience negatively affected my health (physically), and was given adco alzam. a few months ago I broke up with my boyfriend, and i feel so down and depressed most of the time, is there any herbal anti-depressent i can get over the counter or any stress relieving meds i can get, before i can consider seeing a doctor, i don''t want to something that will make me dependent on them.
thank you

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


There are herbal medicine that you can get over the counter and your pharmacist or a health specialist (at health shops) will be able to provide you with the best advice. Try this type of treatment but if it is not successful, you can ask your doctor for an antidepressant like Cilift which really works well. A product like Alzam should be used cautiously, as dependency can become a problem at a later stage.


Dr Anrich

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.