Question
Posted by: Fed-up | 2004/11/18

Anti-boost

Waar kan ek anti-boost koop? Ek is g..tv..l vir my man wat altyd wil social en dronk by die huis kom!!

If your husband has a real drinking problem, then he needs to see a skilled counsellor, and maybe take proper medicines which could help, rather than any of the ineffective over-the-counter remedies.
I think you're thinking of Antabuse, which needs a prescription, a medical check-up and cautious use, as well as proper cooperation from the drinker, as the reaction betweem Antabuse and alcohol can be not merely unpleasant but even, in some circumstances, dangerous. And there are alternative meds, but none work without full copperation from the drinker, and expert assessment and monitoring,

3
Posted by: Q | 2004/11/18

Yes, sorry for the spelling, never good at that!!! Yes you get sick when you drink booze. Not hangover sick your body cant take it!! The anti booze works well but id you are a alcoholic it will help for a short time and then you dont mind the sick even if it feels like you whant to die!!!! In that case a dok and a sentrum to help with the kicking of it is the only choice is with the AA

Reply to Q
Posted by: HS | 2004/11/18

Excuse me, an anti-booze / anti-alcohol drug?
Is this what you're saying?
If yes, then wow, what's it called? Does it make you get sick of alcohol?

Reply to HS
Posted by: Q | 2004/11/18

Dis anti- boos en jy kan dit op perskripsie by enige apteek kry!

Reply to Q