Posted by: Simmy | 2008/09/19

Anti-ageing cream

I am 25 yrs old, with Indian- normal to dry skin.
I would like to start using some face products for anti-ageing purposes and general maintenance of healthy skin.

I tried the Johnsons Ph5.5 cleanse, tone &  moisturiser, and it gave me a burning red rash like reaction. So I stopped that. I remember when I was young, I used my mums Clinique face cream, and that also reacted badly with my skin - face went red &  was burning.

What products would you recommend for me for daily use, to keep my skin young and healthy?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hello Simmy, thank you for the question.

Your best approach would be to consult a dermatologist or an aesthetic medical practitioner who can examine the skin and determine the cause for the increased ‘sensitivity’. Until we know why the skin is reacting the way it is, it will be very difficult to give you good advice on topical products to consider. Your other option is to try a few samples from different ranges to determine which of them do not react on the skin.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.