Question
Posted by: Man U | 2008/05/24

Antabuse

I am currently taing antabuse if I stop for a few days and have a few drinks can this cause an damage to my body?

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

If you want to stop antibuse to have a few drinks, why take it at all?

Kind regards

1
Posted by: "Fatty" | 2008/05/24

Please Google Antabuse, the whole package insert can be fount there. I gather you will be doing yourself grave harm!
The chemicals are still in your body even if you don't take the tabs. I am living with someone on it. He does sometimes crave a drink, but he reads his printout ant that puts him right off and he has the courage to go on, alcohol free, which is what we are aiming for in the long run. Do you release that you may have to stay on it for a year or even longer?

Look after yourself and best of luck
"Fatty"

Reply to "Fatty"