Posted by: 2nd time mom | 2008/07/23

answer to doc on post 1885

hi doc. it feels like i' m going to faint but ive never actually fainted. but sometimes it also feels like i' ve just gotten off a flight like i' m walking on clouds. very confusing but it actually is bothering me so much that i am starting to not go out of the house. the more tired i am or the more i walk, it gets worse. hope this helps

Hallo 2nd time mom
Ask your doctor to do an ECG to exclude any heart arrythmias and to also do a 24 hour holter blood pressure monitor to see if your BP drops very low at times. Is your blood iron level normal? Other causes could be hyperventilation due to anxiety or stress.

Posted by: 2nd time mom | 2008/07/23

sorry doc, nausea not often only if i' m really tired looking after my 2 small kids of if i haven' t eaten for a while, then my blood sugar drops. After eating nausea goes away but i' ve struggled with the dizziness.

Reply to 2nd time mom