Question
Posted by: virginty | 2006/04/03

answer gals please

telme wat it would mean to you gals o loose your virginity to your boyfriend do yourl think itsa big deal or wat please telme coz my gfren and i lost our virginity together just want to know how shud i act im getn ova protective and dont want her to chat with other guys especially since some of the guys she chats wit were her x and 1 of them touched her breast she somtyns listns and other tyms doznt listn she used to listn all the tym before she says im getting to controlling is this ok is it my fault wat should i do do yourls bofriends tel yourl not to chat with your x or guys he thinks is hitting on you and if he does do your listen please help

Expert ImageTeen expert

Whilst people deciding to have sex together for the first time is a very important decision, it does need to be looked at in relation to the whole relationship. If you get overprotective you may kill the relationship because your girlfriend cannot deal with your behaviour.

Whilst being sexually active adds a level of seriousness to your relationship you cannot think that you can now control your girlfriend and who she talks to and when.

Trust your girlfriend in the way you have been doing up until now, but also let her know if something she does is hurtful to you. Communicate with each other about your needs rather than trying to control the other person.

The legal age for sexual intercourse in SA is 16 years old.

6
Posted by: Leah | 2006/04/15

What the people above are really trying to say is this: BE A GENTLEMAN

Reply to Leah
Posted by: Ash | 2006/04/13

i agree with kk...
wat it may mean to you is diif to wat i coukd mean to any1 else...
and by the way your acting, it probably means quite a bit...
ur gf is not doing anything wrong, but if u keep being so protective, she might...
you need to relax a little.. but i know it's alot easier said than done...
if u talk to ur gf and tell her that wen she talks to her ex you feel ncomfortable.. DONT get pushy.. DONT get angr... be nice, and gentle...
u never said how old you and ur gf are.. so that makes your q alot harder to answer...

Goodluck...

Reply to Ash
Posted by: . | 2006/04/06

Gee wiz virginity! What do they teach in school these days?
Ever heard of these:
comma ,
full stop .
exclamation mark !
question mark ?

Reply to .
Posted by: kk | 2006/04/04

losing your virginity only means as much as is means to you. if it means a lot, it means a lot. it may mean more to one of you than the other. if your relationship is solid you should not let this come between you, do not let it become a excuse for sex. if your partner or you are still against premaritle sex respect that. your jelosy is a personal problem that you should deal with if you see real concern discuss it with her.

Reply to kk
Posted by: Sunrise | 2006/04/04

YES, losing your virginity to someone means a LOT!!!

Secondly, your gf is going to talk to anybody she wants to, and that's her right. Maybe it makes you uncomfertable that she is talking to her ex, and you could talk to her about it, but she still has the right to talk to him anyways. As long as she isn't doing anything wrong, like majorly flirting with him, and if he is hitting on her, she needs to tell him that she is with someone and that isn't okay. Bottom line, you can't tell her what she can or can't do, you don't have any right to try and control her, and if you do try, it's going to wind up ruining your relationship.

Reply to Sunrise
Posted by: Honey | 2006/04/03

Hi There.

Firstly it means alot to lose your virginity to someone you love - so yes to me it is a big deal but that doesn't mean that things will work out. Don't be too controlling and you can't tell her what to do, my bf was like that and we almost broke up coz of that... you should learn to trust your g.f if you try to stop her from chatting to these guys you'll only push her even more and you don't want that.

My b.f doesn't tell me what to do but i also don't do something that i know it will hurt him, talk to your g.f calmly don't be too controlling and jelous and don't take everything too seriously, tell her exactly how you feel about her and all her male friends, she will listen to you remember communication and trust are the most important tools in a relationship.

Good luck.

Reply to Honey