Question
Posted by: Carol | 2011/07/19

Anovulation

Hi. I took my first course of Fertomid from 4-8July (CD4-8).I have been having slight cramping in my lower abdomen the past fewe days.My dr gave me fertomid as I am TTC and according to my blood test - I''m stuck between the ovulation &  lutheal phase of my cycle. my last cycle was 44 days!
i haven''t notice any egg white mucus, only a milky white discharge in high volume the past 3 days. Does this mean I am ovulating? When can I take a pregnancy test? I usually have irregular periods, so don''t know when to expect my period.
My dr also gave me primarin cream (estrogen) for vaginal dryness - know idea how much to use. Will this increase my chances of conceiving?

You can do a pregnancy test on Day 30 of your cycle. The best way to work out when you ovulate is for your doctor to track this with scans and blood tests. The increased amount of discharge may be an ovulation discharge but it would be difficult to know for sure.
Premarin cream is usually used twice a week. It will not help you to conceive.

1