Question
Posted by: bleeding | 2007/04/04

another update

well i had the second biopsy they used the mri , ct or whatever you call it -had a sedative and it wasnt as bad as the first time although it feels like a horse has kicked me in the ribs. they also punctured my lung (numothorax) (SP)which they picked up when they did a chest xray afterward. they didnt drain the lung but i have to go back on thursday to have anpther chest xray to see how it is, its obviously small and i am not short of breath or anything. i should get the results on thursday.

Dear bleeding
Glad to hear this is finished and your'e ok - usually the body absorbs the little bit of air that gets inbetween the lung and the pleura causing a pneumothorax - with these procedures it is always a high risk . Please just let your doctor know if you feel short of breath or develop pain in the chest. Take it easy this weekend!

1
Posted by: anxious | 2007/04/04

Oh boy! Well at least it seems to be all over. Hope the results are not too distressing. Thanks for the update.

Reply to anxious