Question
Posted by: Dude | 2004/12/07

another subject 07-12-04

Hi doc…

Max said that relativity and individuality are so closely related they may as well be the same thing as relativity is defined by each person as an individual… then he started complainin about me not throwin the ball so he can play fetch right…

Am in a weird mood today… something feels completely empty inside like a full vase with flowers is nothing but an empty vase … an object that is not serving its purpose…

I wanted to go practice my golf swing yesterday but ended up getting some dvd’s and smoking remedy the whole afternoon… thing is today I don’t feel like it, some habits are easily formed but my body is startin its rejection process so I don’t even want to smoke a cigarette … guess it’s got something to do with the weather…

Do u think there is something beyond this, yesterday there was a whole debate on religion etc… and it looks like it was removed… don’t they appreciate the aliens perspective on things… funny how one point of view backed by factual information can have duality backed by factual information… so if there are many different perspectives on things then what are we to believe… or is this going back to Max’s thing in different words … I dunno today… but am wonderin if u think there is a purpose for all of us mortals as individuals … and if purpose is predefined or do we define our purpose…

The only purpose I am aware of from watchin life in general is reproduction, to continue the species… but what purpose is continuation of life if life as defined here has no purpose … or does it?

Cheers
Dude

Hi Dude, good to hear from you again. And especially, from Max. Would he consider filling in for me on the Forum if I ever get round to taking a holiday ? And now you have posted an unduly deep question, which sounds absolutely within Max's field of expertise. OK, he might think that YOUR main purpose in life is to spend more time throwing that ball, and that HIS is catching it more successfully. THus illustrating the Max's Principle with which you began your message.
And how nice that we get to engage in an energy re-cycling program

4
Posted by: Dude | 2004/12/07

THank u everyone... I get most of my stuff from u so it's all a sphere... an energy efficient power source of note...

Dig U's
Dude

Reply to Dude
Posted by: Tracy | 2004/12/07

I would also like to say that I thoroughly enjoy your choice of words and look forward to reading a posting from you.

Reply to Tracy
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/12/07

I second that.

To be or not to be, is it a question, a purpose, or just an aspiration... Maybe that's a whole different argument that us Aliens can debate...

Cheers, have a great day,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Nita | 2004/12/07

Hey Dude,

Must say I always enjoy reading your postings, you just have a brilliant way with words.

Reply to Nita