Question
Posted by: ciska | 2004/01/05

Another question

I did try to skip my period on Triphasil and it was succesful!

Saturday when I woke up, I had this terrible pain in my left ovary. It was terrible that I started crying and I could barely walk. Lying down was the best. Much later during the day it spreaded to my whole abdomen. The next morning it was gone. what could have been wrong?

I can't see that the pain would be related to skipping a period. It is difficult to say what caused it without a full history and examination. If it has disappeared, there is probably no need to worry.