Question
Posted by: MRS M | 2005/01/11

ANOTHER PREGNANT OR NOT

To Gynae Doc and ladies

I hear ladies ur asking about the symptoms of preggies I also have questions please help,in December 2004 I had my periods twice begining of Dec which lasted for seven days then again in the middle of Dec which lasted for three days and they were very light. Now is 22 days after the last periods and last I coulnt sleep feeling very nauseous even this morning im running around and feeling very tired and dizzy could this mean im pregnant.

Your response will be appreciated,
MRS M

The period in the middle of December could have been an ovulation bleed. This would mean that you should have had a period at the beginning of January. If this has not happened, check a pregnancy test.

1
Posted by: Liza | 2005/01/11

Congratulations. The 'light' period you had in middle December could be the embryo implanting itself into the womb. You might want to go and get a home pregnancy test. That could give you the answer much better than we could.

Reply to Liza