Posted by: Gogga | 2008/08/06

another oats question

Dear Doc

I have oats porridge for breakfast every day. Would it be even healthier to add oat bran before I cook it or would that taste horrible?

Dear Gogga
I must admit that I have never added oat bran to cooked oats porridge, but you can certainly experiment. Firstly try making your oats porridge as usual and add the bran once it is cooked - see what that tastes like. Then the next day add the oat bran before cooking the oats and do another taste test. You will find that one of these variations will be the right one for you.

Posted by: Pain | 2008/08/07

My doctor has put me on Diflucan for Candida , one weekly for 6 weeks plus a strict diet. Trouble is I don' t know what to eat and what not. Is there perhaps a diet sheet available as a guide? I have a lot of flatulence and a leaking bladder which may or may not be linked to the Candida so I want to do it properly and get rid of it. It would really help if one could get a diet sheet.

Thank you very much.

Reply to Pain