Question
Posted by: Jackie | 2003/12/05

Another etopic within 3 months?

I've had an etopic pregnancy removed end August, this year. I'm experiencing the same symptoms, bleeding (more discharge than period), started 1week after cycle ended, still going on for about 3 weeks now, tired all the time, constant pain in my ovaries, yet the pain aren't that bad, I'm just aware of it the whole day. When having intercourse with my husband, it's really painful, then the bleeding is more. I'm not using any contraceptives. A papsmeer in Feb '03 showed abnormal cells, but in Aug no abnormalities. I have no resistance, getting sick (colds & flu's)for nothing, when slightly bumping myself it looks as if I were in a car accident. Could this all be related? I've got a 9 yr old son, I'm 30 yrs. Never got sick until July '03. Please help??!!

There is certainly a problem with your cycle and you should see a gynaecologist to assess this. I don't think that it is related to your other symptoms. The symptoms you describe are not typical of an ectopic. There is usually a missed or delayed period in this case.

1
Posted by: Sam | 2003/12/06

I suggest you see your doctor / gynae for a check-up. You should not be experiencing pain and your symptoms are not normal pms / pregnancy symptoms.

Why don't you also get your doc to prescribe a good tonic to build up your immune system? vita-thion is a good over the counter one to try

Reply to Sam