Question
Posted by: Jenny (aka Nadine | 2007/06/22

Another day in the life ...

Well morning Mr Shrink & others. I'm thinking about how inconvenienced I am at the moment 'cos I was fired and so I've decided when I bump into the fake bitch she's gonna come up to me like nothing has happened and ask how i am and I'm gonna suck a massive ball of spit into my throat and ggaaaaacchhhhoooo in her face ............................................. just have to figure out who's gonna give me a reference after that 'cos i have no intention of staying in this dump with these boring people here - not to mention the boring job i have of being a secretary but it's all crap, get this, do that, phone so-and-so and here i sit waiting for 02:00 to roll around and it's hell just waiting and watching. Popped my pills with a cuppa tea now, maybe that will see me through for a few hours. Is there anybody going to listen to my story about how pathetic i am. I think i hate myself big time. Let me go, new boss has arrived ................... boring fart.

Morning, Ms JakaN ! First time I've witnessed a virtual spit. Prepared to hear about problems, but not about how pathetic you are, because you're not.

2
Posted by: Dove | 2007/06/22

Please. Stop going on and on you are pathetic I think the problem is with you and not the jobs. Be glad you have a job there are people that would give anything to have your job. Why not resign and give someone else a job then you can sit and complain at home. Stop feeling sorry for yourself you are the only one that can help yourself.

Reply to Dove
Posted by: O please | 2007/06/22

You do moan quite alot thou

Reply to O please