Question
Posted by: Helper | 2004/12/10

ANOTHER ARCHIVE OF RECOMMENDED GYAECOLOGISTS

Gynaedoc or whoever is in charge can you pls on the archives put a list of recommended gynaes to help the ladies

You can find this under 'Find' on this site.

6
Posted by: helper2 | 2004/12/10

Childish are'nt we, can't take a bit of critisism.......not all your suggestions are helpful so stop it if you can't take it when people don't agree with you. And I hope this ends here cause people come here to be helped.

Reply to helper2
Posted by: Helper | 2004/12/10

Helper2, stop trying to help the helper and help your helpless soul

Reply to Helper
Posted by: helper2 | 2004/12/10

To helper: maybe you should stop trying to be so helpful and let the ladies read what they want to read, and answer what they want to. You have the option of not reading and answering questions, so please.....

Reply to helper2
Posted by: me | 2004/12/10

Gynaedoc cannot recommend gynaes on this site. rather ask girls on site for referrals

Reply to me
Posted by: Helper | 2004/12/10

Do you know what an arhive it, cos it contains all the info, experience from ladies on site, so please

Reply to Helper
Posted by: @$@$$ | 2004/12/10

I would rather hear from the ladies about personal experiences with a gynae than go to an archive listing gynaes only.........

Reply to @$@$$