Question
Posted by: anxious | 2005/01/12

anorexia&gym

i was wondering:if someone has anorexia and they decide to pick up weight,would it be okay if he/she doesnt go to the gym(if theyve been gyming EVERYday except weekends)?i dont consider myself anorexic,but i SERIOUSLY need to gain weight,but whenever i go to the gym i totally overdo it,and i dont eat enough to make up for that energy loss.....is it okay if i avoid the gym till i weigh a healthy weight?

Anxious, there is nothing wrong with taking a break from gyming until you have reached a healthier weight. Good luck.

1
Posted by: orange | 2005/01/13

hi anxious

my sister anorexia two year ago. she really looked bad and had us all worried sick. she exercised a lot and ate alot, but still lost weight because of beulumia.

she is very healthy today, but is still a exercise fanatic.

my mom bought her ENSURE to drink. it helps with gaining weight and it's got everything your body needs to funtion correctifly.

you can buy it at any pharmacies and pick 'n pay.

also try to eat more starches(potatoes, rise, pap, pasta).

good luck

Reply to orange