Question
Posted by: Orgasm | 2006/11/09

Anon

Good afternoon guys

My problem is that reach orgasm if my husnad is on top, I can only reach it only when I am the one who is on top. Is this normal?

YES

6
Posted by: ? | 2006/11/09

Maybe, but for me it feels like he must think that he isn't good enough to get me there... Maybe I must just let it go... Or he can do it...

Reply to ?
Posted by: Ray | 2006/11/09

W#hen it comes to sex what is normal for some is not for others - there is no 'normal' really. So whatever it takes to get there, you go for it girl! I'm sure your stimulating your clitoris during sex is also a huge turn - on for yr partner.

Reply to Ray
Posted by: ? | 2006/11/09

I also struggle with orgasm, but both ways that is, me on top, or him on top. Always have to stimulate from the outside on my clitoris, is this normal as I would love to reach orgasm through intercourse only...

Reply to ?
Posted by: ray | 2006/11/09

Pleasure - also have a question for you - do you achieve your climax when your partner is doing you from behind ? (doggiestyle). My partner says this position does not do wonders for her but Its my favourite !

Reply to ray
Posted by: Anom | 2006/11/09

Thanx Ray......

Reply to Anom
Posted by: Ray | 2006/11/09

I don't know the medical reason for this (if any) but I would not stress about it. When the woman is on top she is in control and can dictate the pace and depth of penetration and it is logicall that orgasm would then be easier to achieve.

So - happy riding !

Reply to Ray