Question
Posted by: Jackie | 2008/06/17

Anne Tills book

Hi Doc, hope all is well. Thankyou so much for all the information you give us readers, it is worth lots to us.
I'm having trouble getting a copy of The Ultimate Diet Solution, by Anne Till. I live in Pta, have been to 5 bookshops and they are all out of stock, Exclusive books in Brooklyn Mall has ordered me a copy, but it takes 3 to 6 weeks. Maby you know where i can find a copy sooner.
jackie

Dear Jackie
Thank you for your kind words - they make my day! Luckily I have a copy of The Ultimate Diet Solution which lists the following contact details for Anne Till: Tel: (011) 463-4663, or e-mail: information@annetill.co.za
Hope you can obtain a copy soonest.