Question
Posted by: KAZ | 2006/11/15

Animals and Jeyes Fluid

Anyone reading this forum, already two people have asked about dipping or washing their pets in Jeyes Fluid in par water. Stop wasting time in asking whether it is good to dip/wash your animals. It may get of rid of the ticks and the fleas but it will kill your animal eventually. The stuff is toxin. Jeyes Fluid is good to get rid of germs in the drains and to spray around the exterior of your house to stop crawling insects to come into the house and may kill ticks and fleas on the lawn if you spray your yard with it. But for goodness sake don't dip / wash any animal in it. As cybervet said that one can get Frontline or some other flea and tick stuff to put on your loving pets. If one still wants to find out more go and look on the website on Jeyes Fluid and animals. At the height of the Mad Cow Disease in Britain they did not spray animals with the Jeyes Fluid except for peoples shoes and car tires and to those that wore special spaceman like plastic suite were sprayed with the stuff.

Sorry if I sound like a cow it grates me when people mention that they want to use Jeyes Fluid on their animals.

Thanks for your input.

3
Posted by: Antisects | 2015/10/20

Can i use Jeyes Fluid to kill grasshoppers?? There must be a 1000 in my yard and they are klimbing in through the windows. Plz help the ol faithful doom and raid insecticide wont help. And they give off one nasty smell when sprayed....how do i get rid of those darn grasshoppers??

Reply to Antisects
Posted by: j | 2006/11/15

Thanks i agree with you. Hope everyone asking and wanting to know will check this one out.

Reply to j
Posted by: KAZ | 2006/11/15

P.S.

Just read not to spray Jayes Fluid on the lawn as your animals that love eating grass when sick may just get poisoned so no spraying the lawn with it and you may end up with a dead animal. Sorry. Get pest control people in to give advise on getting rid of ticks and fleas in the yard.

Reply to KAZ