Question
Posted by: Melanie | 2007/04/10

Angry too!

I feel like Hannie who posted today as well....a week before my period is due I am an absolute monster...last night (before 1st day of period) I actually threw my childs tricycle across the room and broke the wheel...poor little dear was so upset...but I just could not help it. I then went into the kitchen and threw a few things around and banged my fists against the washing machine etc. I do suffer from anxiety a bit and have really wanted to get a prescription for this for some time, but this I believe to be hormonal only..... it only occurs this bad in this week etc. I don't want contraceptives etc. to mess around with nature. What else would you suggest. I feel possessed??!!!

Dear Melanie
Try taking 100mg Vit B6 (Lactosec) and Calcium supplements the 10 days before your menstruation and get yourself some Biral tablets to take if you feel irritable. It sometimes also helps to take 1/2 Moduretic for a few days before your period.

1
Posted by: Lou | 2007/04/11

I have found Bestum to be the best thing for PMS - I dont even notice when my period is due anymore because I dont get the moodiness and aggresiveness that used to take hold! You can feel the full effects of it after the 1st month of being on it.

Reply to Lou